For some of you, this will be boring as hell. Some of you will immediately click off of this blog once you see what it's about.
I had been saving for a while when I heard rumors that Colt might introduce this firearms again.
I was pretty excited when I saw the Colt was reintroducing the Python Revolver in 2020. And knowing Colt, I knew they were going to be expensive.
The Python was the premiere revolver when I was a kid growing up. It was the revolver that most police officers wanted to carry. In .357 magnum, it was serious stopping power.
The old Pythons cost from $3000-5000. ( Some more)
The new one MSRP in $1499......Okay, an investment...If I ever have a grandkid, I leave it to them, if not I got a nephew....
Then I saw who might have the best firearms show on the YouTube with a brand new show on the 2020 Python. (Hickock45. )
Damn gun broke.
The cylinder stopped rotating after shooting it for a while.
Here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dO-lQEX49U
What kind of quality control do you have Colt?
I lost my taste, quick....And don't tell me get a S&W or a Ruger or a whatever, I got revolvers.....
I think I just spend the money and go on a trip.....Maybe Wales? New Zealand? Hell, Scotland again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Buna People, I Implore You.....
I went to a visitation at the funeral home in Vidor last evening. These happen, as life goes on. I am sure when it is "my time"...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment