Monday, January 13, 2020

Well, This Saved Me a Bunch of Money

For some of you, this will be boring as hell. Some of you will immediately click off of this blog once you see what it's about.

I had been saving for a while when I heard rumors that Colt might introduce this firearms again.

I was pretty excited when I saw the Colt was reintroducing the Python Revolver in 2020. And knowing Colt, I knew they were going to be expensive.

The Python was the premiere revolver when I was a kid growing up. It was the revolver that most police officers wanted to carry. In .357 magnum, it was serious stopping power.

The old Pythons cost from $3000-5000. ( Some more)

The new one MSRP in $1499......Okay, an investment...If I ever have a grandkid, I leave it to them, if not I got a nephew....

Then I saw who might have the best firearms show on the YouTube with a brand new show on the 2020 Python. (Hickock45. )

Damn gun broke.

The cylinder stopped rotating after shooting it for a while.

Here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dO-lQEX49U

What kind of quality control do you have Colt?

I lost my taste, quick....And don't tell me get a S&W or a Ruger or a whatever, I got revolvers.....

I think I just spend the money and go on a trip.....Maybe Wales? New Zealand? Hell, Scotland again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...