Friday, January 10, 2020

No, No, No,No.....

I seemed to being this more and more in my life and I guess I need to remember that people no longer understand sarcasm, or satire, or irony in America.

I tried to post a funny about my wife cooking today and to be honest, she is a pretty good cook, it is just, since I retired, I cook nearly all the time and that i am puny, well, it is good to get some relief.

Yes, I am still sick, but I am not on my deathbed ...Yet, as a matter of fact, I have been looking at our next trips. Yes, plural. I am having a hard time deciding on where I want to go in 2021.

And yes, I would like Jake to do a eulogy for me. He's about the only licensed minister I am on speaking terms right now, and I hope he tells some jokes on me at the service. But, who knows, I may have to attend his funeral, I hope not...But one never knows?

No, I am not dying. Just got the flu. Taking my meds. Taking care of myself. Letting Mrs. Thomas take care of me today, and it's quite nice. ( She had the day off)

Those who wrote concerned, thank you. I will not tease about my health anymore. I know, as one wrote, " Mr. Thomas, you are getting a little older." 

They're right. It isn't a "kidding" matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...