I seemed to being this more and more in my life and I guess I need to remember that people no longer understand sarcasm, or satire, or irony in America.
I tried to post a funny about my wife cooking today and to be honest, she is a pretty good cook, it is just, since I retired, I cook nearly all the time and that i am puny, well, it is good to get some relief.
Yes, I am still sick, but I am not on my deathbed ...Yet, as a matter of fact, I have been looking at our next trips. Yes, plural. I am having a hard time deciding on where I want to go in 2021.
And yes, I would like Jake to do a eulogy for me. He's about the only licensed minister I am on speaking terms right now, and I hope he tells some jokes on me at the service. But, who knows, I may have to attend his funeral, I hope not...But one never knows?
No, I am not dying. Just got the flu. Taking my meds. Taking care of myself. Letting Mrs. Thomas take care of me today, and it's quite nice. ( She had the day off)
Those who wrote concerned, thank you. I will not tease about my health anymore. I know, as one wrote, " Mr. Thomas, you are getting a little older."
They're right. It isn't a "kidding" matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Buna People, I Implore You.....
I went to a visitation at the funeral home in Vidor last evening. These happen, as life goes on. I am sure when it is "my time"...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment