Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday! And Clarifications, Stories, Statistics Etc, Etc....

This day used to mean a great deal to me a few years ago, now it means, well, nothing. Just another day.

Retirement....I am like Stanley from The Office. "I've been waiting for this since I was 16."( Y'all don't understand how great it is....)

Some of you think I am about to leave, move from the Compound like tomorrow morning. And us go to Scotland, Canada, whatever. This was me thinking out loud.

I had PMs of people all upset like we had a U-Haul in the yard and was about to have a massive garage sale and are about to be gone, like yesterday. 

That said, we are looking. Always.

I am saying this because I have had offers on the " Bear Gun" ( Ruger .454 Casull revolver) and the Toaster.

I love the Toaster, but for the right price, I'll sell it, likewise the "Bear Gun."  Or anything else....I think if the price was right my wife would probably "let me go."

In that same light, some of you....... Some of you well, " You just ain't right."

I had someone who ask me " With all your extra time, why don't you find something on the side?"

Why? So two women will be disappointed? ( One woman man.....always have been.)

Finally, I see on the Facebook someone posting an article with a place selling Crystal Dildos, to make your vagina magical.....Ladies, don't you know already most guys think it is magical already?

Y'all have a good weekend. Supposed to cloud up and start trying to rain the next 6-7 days, so enjoy today's sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...