Sunday, February 9, 2020

I'm Minding My Own "Bidness"

You know, I have been trying to be good, I have not cussed "really badly" in a blog in a while.

I get up at about 4am and still pray, and I have a pretty good list of people I try and talk to the Divine about( You want your named added, send me a PM) and my list as of this morning is about 68.

So, I finish my prayers and I pretty much go into "old" Kerry mode.

I got nothing to do, check my news sites, nothing really, just a re-hash of the same old same......and in my mailbox I get an email from a men's clothing company and their sale.

And I get to thinking, " I got NOTHING to wear to Reid's graduation from UT."  ( Gotta out fop everyone there.)

I got clothes I ain't worn yet in my closet......Come on Kerry Don.

But like a moth to a flame I go to all the clothing sites.

And I come across a Ralph Lauren, sand-tan suit in a Prince of Wales pattern......Come on Baby....

On sale....

Get thee behind me Satan.

I'm worse than any women I know about, " I got nothing to wear."

I seriously have a couple of people write me about my love of clothes and wonder if I was gay?

Of all my sins, this vanity is going to get me sent to hell quicker than anything.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...