Saturday, March 7, 2020

Not Again.....

Not again......I swear this has got to stop. I know some of you love it, and in truth, since I have retired, well, it really makes very little difference to me. But my wife has not retired yet, so I am on her schedule....

Spring forward tonight.

We lose an hour.

Set them clocks forward an hour.

Keep thinking I'll run for Texas House on one issue. Fix Daylight Savings. Put it before a vote for Texas citizens.

But then I'd have to run.

And worse, if elected, serve.

Those clocks that aren't automatic, and most are now, set forward before you go to bed tonight....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...