Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Okay, Okay....Now....Now Panic???

So, I was thinking maybe this is a bit much. We are in the panic mode in this country, so I figured it should be just about right for a " Lighten up" blog.

So the other evening I dreamed that there was a stage with full lights built in my classroom at Buna.

And all of the sudden Matt Witt hops up on the stage in full tuxedo, he grabs a microphone and starts to sing.

It sounds like a full 40 piece orchestra is playing for him. And for the life of me, I can't find the band.

And Mattison is singing, slop, just awful crap.

I start yell at him to sing some Sinatra, or Mel Torme, or Dean Martin, to which he starts to sing some sort of science fiction sounding Yoko Ono crap.

On my desk is a giant tub of cheese balls, I start to throw them at him.

And Sommer Wells ( Roy) turns around and tells me, " You hit his bow tie you get 5 pts, you throw one in his mouth, you get 10 pts."

Then someone ( Not sure who) tells me " If you get 10,000 pts, you'll be put up for Sainthood in the Anglican Church. You can be Patron Saint of XXXXXX." ( I am not sure of what, Government teachers? Poor students? Bad singers?)

But every time I hit him in the mouth, I'd throw another one and hit his shoes and lose points. His shoes turned from black to orange.

It was like the time I dreamed Ethan Clark was appointed Head of the Astro-Physics Department at Harvard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...