Wednesday, May 6, 2020

So, This 85 MPH Everywhere Now?

So, this going 85-90 mph everywhere now, are we going to make this legal and start to "Put up Signs" to make it "legal?"

Seriously, ain't no one on the roads. You can get places you need to go.....Quickly.

Sure, I know, we ain't got no school, but man, there is no one on the major arteries, and folks are flying.

If this keeps up, I may have to go see James Chesser about getting a V-8 Mustang so I do that 0-90mph in no time.....( Like I am trading in the Toaster)

Was looking in the mirror this morning, and besides wondering " Who the old guy looking back was" it's been the 1970s since beard has been this long.

Back than, 45 years ago, a young History undergrad, shoulder length hair, ( Yes, I had hair at one time) giant beard....Looked like the traditional History major, even the round " John Lennon " sunglasses....Until you got to my feet, was rocking those Tony Llama boots.( The coaching majors taking enough history to get certified could be seen a mile off. They looked like "Coach" even then.)

 I was going through my Cosmic Cowboy phase, listening to Commander Cody and The New Riders of the Purple Sage in my '67 Mustang.....

Man, I was "almost" cool at one time....See what you did to me Buna?










No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...