Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday, We Get Hate, The Flag, The Purge, Grandchildren?

I already had a message from someone who was upset I did not purge them, so I went back and retroactively gave them a good purging.....Why they couldn't do it themselves, I do not know?

Had a person who wrote me about yesterday's blog about the Rebel Flags. Didn't believe what I wrote was actual history. We are to the point in this nation we just stick out heads in the sand when we don't want to hear something that is something we do not want to hear. Never mind I posted photos from events.

Was sent a PM by someone all upset about my last couple of blogs.

In the last couple of years I have had a " Road to Damascus"  epiphany.

I am going to have, at some point, Chinese grandkids. Yeah, they'll be half Anglo, but guess what, they'll look Chinese. I am wondering how White people will treat them? Seriously. It's an eye opener. This is especially true with how relatives of mine have reacted to my daughter-in-law. And the thing is, she's so much nicer than my relatives that they are now estranged.

We seriously wonder if at some point this nation has come so un-wound, they may return to China. And we worry to see our grandkids, we would have to move there. ( We do have Family VISAs for China)

God has a funny way of " opening" one's eyes.

It's Friday folks, I know to many of you, it means something, but to us retired teaching people, it's just another day we don't have to put up with school bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...