Monday, June 15, 2020

Okay, You Gay People

So, the Supreme Court of the US decided today it was you could not fire someone because they were homosexual. Or transsexual.

“It is impossible to discriminate against a person for being homosexual or transgender without discriminating against that individual based on sex,”

Why not?

If you are gay or transsexual,  sorry Baptists, Sorry Pentecostals  people are just hooked up that way.

And it should be this way.

This is not a theocracy. 

6-3 vote, Steven and  Gorsuch, both conservatives  voted in favorite of people  being allowed to be homosexual and not being fired.  +

They said Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination “because of sex,” includes LGBTQ employees.

Why the hell not?

People like people of same sexes, other sexes, people want to be of another sex. And if if it makes them happy, why the hell not?

Hell the fact I like brunettes with blue eyes.  Hell, I married one. Why not ? Like whatever you like.

You like someone of a same sex? Who am I to judge?  And to be honest, I do not care who you love.

America is changing.

I am not shocked that it was passed, this is just part of the change.

World is changing people, and you may not want it to, but it is changing.

I wonder who will be the first person in Buna ISD who will come out as gay? Or transsexual?




No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...