Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas!!!

 Merry Christmas or as they say in Britain, " Happy Christmas!"

I probably will not write another blog during the next 2-3-4 days. Will try and mask-up and be with family over the holiday. 

Deb and my reign as " adults" was short lived. My son and actually my Daughter-in-Law have taken over as the " adults" in the family. Who knew the youngest of the group would become the most mature of the group. As I have said before, my DIL is "fancy, fancy." A different upper class than her college educated hillbilly In-Laws. We know better, but we just don't follow through. The hillbilly just comes out.

Of course, I had to be an " adult" in my teaching career, and to be honest it wasn't really in my make-up to do so, but teaching requires you to be an adult, especially in a small high school in which you are in helping or in charge of so many things from UIL Director to parades to dances to NHS to Dept. Chair to graduation. 

I am hoping you have a wonderful Christmas. I know for many of you, it will be " different" as these are very strange times we live in. 

Once again.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS...We love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...