Thursday, December 31, 2020

Please Jesus Let This End.....

 Normally I do some sort of "Predictions for the Coming Year" for 2021. But, I don't have a clue what will happen in '21. Not a damn clue. 

I am a little gun shy about the future. 

I am afraid that as someone posted in a Meme that said, " Maybe 2020 is just the start of a bad decade?" 

The way things are going into 2021, that might be true. I don't see anything positive going into '2021, other than 2020 is end, and perhaps 2021 has got to be better? 

Anyway, I am going to stay positive on this last day on 2020. 

It's GOT to be better next year than this one. 

Hope you have a .......

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...