Monday, April 5, 2021

Come On...Really?

 So, the latest unhappiness revolves around having a " Vaccine Passport." 

The Vaccine Passport shows you have been vaccinated for the Covid virus. 

Already some state governors are keeping businesses from requiring  customers and others from being required to show a passport in order to enter the business. 

Why not? For years businesses have had no shoes, no shirts, no entry signs. 

For years students have been required to get a list of vaccinations in order to attend school. 

Heck, for me to be hired by the Buna ISD I had to show a negative TB test. ( Dayton ISD had "misplaced" mine and I had to get a second one at the Port Arthur City Health Clinic before I could go to work in Buna ISD. Port Arthur charged me "nothing" because I was a school teacher.)

Heck a 100 years ago, I had to sign a notarized affidavit that " I was not now, nor have I ever been a member of the Communist Party."( It was required of all teachers. I assume they no longer have to do this?)

I wonder how these passports will work? 

I know there will be passports developed for travel as you know most nations will require them for travel. I am assuming the US will require them for people traveling into the US. 

Heck to drive a car we need-  

A state issued license,
 Passing a written test and an on-the-road test,
 Proof of insurance,
 Use of seat belts,
 Working windshield wipers,
 Headlights

Heck, we inspect restaurants. 

Why can't businesses require that people are not sick? Or at least an attempt to prove they are not sick? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...