Thursday, July 15, 2021

I Am Ashamed of Myself.....Or Not

 While I consume a large about of media. I have realized I have never seen any of these movies, TV Shows....None. 

You have got to remember the staple at the Compound is Turner Classics and British Mystery/Detective Shows. 

I've never seen-

Any James Bond after Roger Moore left

ET

Any Harry Potter

Chronicles of Narnia

Any Twilight movie

Any Fast and Furious

Any of the ER Shows

Any of Chicago Fire

Any of the new Magnum PI

Pretty much any new American TV Show

Avatar

Any Matrix

Any Avengers

Any Jurassic

The Lion King

Frozen

Any Star Wars past the first three

Any Toy Story

Any Pirates of the Caribbean 

Any Captain America

Black Panther

Any Hobbit( And I've read Tolkien)

Minions

Aquaman( Or any DC Comic other than Batman)

Any Rocky past II

Any Shrek

Aladdin

Ghost

Any Die Hard past the first one

Any X-men

Any Mission Impossible movie

Any Ice Age

Any Hunger Games

Any Transformers

Any Ice Age

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...