Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Okay, Serious Blog- Prayer List-Please Read

 As of yesterday, I now have 202 people on my 4AM prayer list. I add my doctor's nurse's husband to my list.

Yes, I am still getting up at 4AM to pray for you. 

If you want me to take you off the list, let me know. 

If you are needing to be added let me know.  

I am having a hard time keep up with who to add and who doesn't need me to keep them on the list. 

Just because the list is long, don't think you don't need intercessory prayer. I will add you. 

I've looked like a Jesuit the last few mornings, I have laid face down on the floor speaking to Jesus.  On your behalf.

Yes, even thought I cuss, I drink, I pray. You damn Baptists need to remember what kind of outlaws Jesus picked as his disciplines. 

I am like a Jesuit, I am now laying on the floor face first praying. Praying hard....

Yes, I pray for you....pray hard.  

But please let me know if you need to be taken off the list. 

And please let me know if you need to be added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...