Thursday, November 4, 2021

Not Good

 I am amazed and impressed by many of you. 

Have a former student who read Wednesday's blog on 24 months and they sent me photos of what is going on in one of the grain producing states. 

Piles of corn being placed in temporary huts by railroad tracks being stored for the future. None was being load on trains for transport. I know this. I've been up since 3AM and normally this time of year at least 4 to 7 trains have gone by, all headed to some port. 

He even sent a photo of the corn being stored. ( Don't have permission to print)

He said it was not only corn, but milo.( Grain sorghum) 

After prayers, I generally listen/watch Bloomberg. They trying to paint a rosy picture of what is going on, but if you listen to people like Tom Keen, you know something "Just ain't right." 

I know they can't do "doom and gloom" for fear the markets will collapse, but man, it's a sticker shock not only at the gas pump, but at the grocery stores. 

That, and if you go into certain stores, the aisles have been changed to give a psychological effect of " all is well. " That they can get supplied. 

How are you finding prices readers? Sticker shock? Finding certain products up 25-35%? If you can find what you are looking at, at all?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...