Wednesday, January 19, 2022

What the Cornbread Feck is Going on Here?!?!?

 I am not really a car guy, oh I keep up with SOME of the new models coming out, but for the most part, unless it's really an oddball vehicle, I am not interested. 

The other day just for grins and giggles I looked at the price of vehicle....Used vehicles....

I was shocked. 

Someone the other day posted a Honda Element with 100K, 2010 model, pretty much what I drive for $25,000.......And some damn fool bought it....There was another one online someone was asking $49,000 for, a 2011 model. The last year Honda made the Element.

Now, I can't replace the "Toaster" and to be honest, I do not want to do so. And yes, I know it was a vehicle that was often driven by lesbians......( That's okay, I'm sexually attracted to "wimmens" too.)

On the way home from paying my property taxes this morning in Orange,( That's another reason to cuss) I saw a Ford Bronco in the dealer's lot. Not a color I'd buy, but I decided to take a look.....I literally looked at the sticker and walked off. 

You know, computer chips, supply problems, the price of cars is getting to the point the major auto makers are going to find that folks will stop buying cars.  

As the Chinese proverb says, " May you live interesting times."

We definitely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

School Fights, Assaults, Etc.... The Video...

 I was sent multiple video copies of a student assaulting another student from BHS. No, not going to post it as both are still students, pro...