Friday, May 6, 2022

So, Buna ISD/ Buna is Mad at Me?

 Apparently, we have said several things on the radio show that have that upset people both at Buna ISD and the town of Buna.

And we discussed it during the radio show last evening.  

Look, your major bank has a burned out building behind it. 

You seem to be more interested in appearance at the school, than what is really going on in the classroom.

You have a major murder than occurred within the community with no body, and with what I've been told up to 15 people involved.

Look, I can go on and on.

As we said last night on the radio, we actually care about Buna. I spent most of my teaching career there. I know what you are actually capable of doing.  

Sorry, but from time to time, we're going to get onto you. Call it tough love, call it a " Come to Jesus" moment, call it whatever, but it's going to happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To the Buna ISD Patrons....I Understand.....

 I was sent a number of messages, off the record, about "liking" the blog. Yes, I understand why you can't like the blog. I kn...