Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Well, Let's Get Into Trouble With the Buna Community

 So, I'll admit it, I often think like a 12 year old boy. 

I think most guys do, but most just don't openly say what they are thinking. ( I guess we all do)

I got to thinking last night......Has the Buna Community started to put up their Christmas decorations on telephone poles? It is getting close. 

And I am sorry, I started laughing. 

I was laughing as hard as I did the first time I saw it on a telephone pole in front of the First Baptist Church. I remember laughing so hard a couple of teachers who walked by my room, stopped and asked " What's so funny?" To which I replied..." Something that happened on TV last night." 

And I kept quiet about it for years until another teacher came by one morning ( They were new to the district) and whispered....."Does the Christmas decorations look like a "sex toy?" 

I know Buna there is great expense on these decorations, great time and effort putting them up, but I am sorry, they look like a sex toy in a box. 

I'll drive to Buna one evening during the holidays just to look. Just sort of a tradition now. 

I know, perhaps I am foreordained for Hell after-all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...