Wednesday, February 12, 2025

Let's See How Long Buna.....

 And Jasper, Newton, Hardin, Orange Counties....Before I am excommunicated once again from Facebook. 

Got a message that I had been reinstated, reinstalled, reincarnated....Whatever. And I could " advertise" once again....I guess that means "Post the blog." I am about to give it a whirl and see if it really works or now?

Trouble is, in my scramble to fix my FB purge, the FB reinstated only has 10-15 members....And please, don't friend me all at once. Too many friend requests got me banned once before. 

I have a bad feeling I am going to get excommunicated once again before it is all over with. 

We will see. 

If you missed it,  I posted a blog this morning- If you care to read it. The link to it is below....

 https://thegovteachpartdeaux.blogspot.com/2025/02/so-i-look-at-buna-isds-website.html

And as always, thank you for reading the blog.

Anyway, "It is, what it is.... "

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Buna This is Twofold....One Serious....One, Well, What You Should Expect.....And it Ain't Good....

 This is serious.  The State of Texas has removed 1.3 million people from the voter rolls in the state in the last few weeks. That is a pret...