Tuesday, March 3, 2026

Dammit to Hell Lamar Jean!

 When I was in college, that was my friend group's saying when something did not go according to plan.....

I can't just stay watching this war mess. We are in day 4 and I am burned out watching. I literally can't keep up with the news. 

And yesterday alone, I looked and I have been watching about 70 different sites, podcasts, news, streams, etc on the war situation. 

- I threw a fit about the school this morning. Should not have, but I did, and this is with me eating "Happy Pills."  

- Went out to see the " Blood Moon." Saw nothing but clouds and pine trees. 

- Every now and again, Fred will look at me like, " Let me gain a couple of extra pounds and I think I can take him." Just not quite use to having a cat. 

- Saw a sandwich made with a quarter inch of creamy peanut butter,  crunched up sour cream and chives Lay's, BBQ sauce on top of the chips, on a slice of pita bread folded in half. Does not sound like it works, but apparently it does. I have it all but the sour cream chips here, may go and acquire the chips later, just to experiment. 

- That said, I am wanting sloppy joes soon for some reason.... 

- Talking about 15 minutes of fame, whatever happened to the Hawk-Tuah girl? After her crypto misadventure, she just disappeared. I figure she'd be a " Mattress Actress" by now. 

-Was told recently that our next trip would not be to Europe/England, Scotland like I had hoped,  apparently, I need to plan on a trip to Shanghai. The New "Regime" is planning a trip.  The way things are going....Maybe not?

-Stock market is down -800 before opening trading. 

- If you've not, go to the polls. It is Election Day...... 

- Got a few ugly messages about my blog on Iran yesterday. You just can't make everyone happy. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...