And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admit it to themselves even, they think, we might be able to use him down the road."
Little scary......
And apparently some Pulitzer Prize award hopeful( sarcasm) at a local TV station is wanting to do a story on the Buna School's bus changes.......If I see it, I see it......And may write about it....
No, I still get letters from people about my concern about the Swinger Groups in Jasper County.....And who I know is involved.
I don't know if someone may ask me about it, or I may use it against them....
In truth, go do what you want to do.....Swing from the rafters, Be lead around by a dog collar, Hop up and down on the bed.....and try to touch the ceiling with your head.....
I don't care........But I still worry about emotional damage down the line. And wonder if the kids know, but dare not say anything?
So, you want to become a blogger? It's all fun and games until the messages come in.....
No comments:
Post a Comment