Of course in typical Kerry Don Thomas style, I was long in bed before the 10PM News on Channel 6.
I get up generally around 3:30AM, mainly so I can pray at 4AM. Best time for me. Get up early, " Have a Little Talk With Jesus" as the old Southern Gospel song would say, get the day off to a good start. ( Then again, I always had a question about the song's verse "feel a little pray'r wheel turning," I can't help but think about Nepalese Buddhism....I know, too much education ain't always so good......
So, I watched the news story this morning....https://kfdm.com/news/local/buna-isds-new-bus-policy-raises-concerns-for-parents-ahead-of-school-start
A Nothing Burger....
Not anything, we already did not know......I do appreciate a local media putting a little pressure on a local government entity, but in reality, will anything change today?
The one thing that stuck out like a sore thumb.
" One grandparent of Buna ISD students, who asked to remain anonymous for what she called safety reasons..."
Translation- Does not want anything they say to come back on the grandchild.
Man, when you are afraid of a government agency.....Well, you know how I feel....Local School Board elections in November.
No comments:
Post a Comment