The more I see what is going on, I really want to see what historians will say about this time period. I really do. Get ready, expect the unexpected this next few months. But, I will be long dead before the time period makes some sense.
- Raising Cane's now has a cult, almost religious following. People are now standing in line for hours to be among the first to eat Raising Cane's chicken in their city.
I like Raising Cane's, but I ain't standing in line for chicken strips, crinkle fried potatoes, and some sort of red/pink sauce.
In 10 years I can see people saying, " Remember when Raising Cane's was good? "
- Man, keep an eye on the US Bond Market. If interest rates go over 5% on bonds the US Government can no longer pay the interest on that $40 Trillion dollar debt. The US then would basically default. The 10 year
You want to talk about a mess.
Life is going to change in this country. Get ready, your children and your children's children are going to say right now might be part of the "Best of Times."
I can see this nation coming all apart at some point. I thought it might happen in my grandchildren's lifetime, but more and more, I can see this all fall apart in 5-10 years. Might wish we had some Raising Cane's.
- Target has come out with a Halloween costume, well, it looked like an a costume from a 19th. Century minstral show.
The question is, doesn't anyone look at what they are putting on the shelves?
Then again, I cannot tell you the last time I have entered a Target....I am to the point if I can't get it delivered here , or go to "town" here in Mauriceville, I can probably live without it.
I think part of it is people now come up to the ole Govteach and want to tell me their school district problems. And trust me, I want to hear, but some of you, 90 minutes later you have reiterated the same point for the 6th time.....
- I am in the process of working on a Buna Schools story. ( I guess I actually always am working on one.)
As always if you have any information, please sent me a PM and as always all info will be confidential.
BTW back to my ole hippie history major days.... Listening to Crosby, Stills, and Nash this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment