Tuesday, August 4, 2026

I Heard from Other Schools, But Not Buna ISD.....Also, State Scores?

 I had to start this blog over. In the middle I had 250lb orange cat that decided that Kerry was doing something important, I need to help....Or mess up....So he walked on the keyboard.

In yesterday's blog, I discussed briefly the fact they need to actually do something important at the in-services across the state.

That is a session that tells the faculty and staff not to be "messing" with their students. 

Why they do not discuss this, I do not know.

Get the local District Attorney to come in and tell them what will happen.....Yeah, it might scare someone into behaving. 

I know if I taught in Blanco or Llano, or San Saba, or Burnet Counties, the District Attorney would be glad to come in and talk.....actually, if I was still employed at the Buna ISD, he'd come in from the Hill Country to speak.( John probably would be glad to come and speak.)

Yesterday I heard from 4 either former Buna ISD faculty now in another ISD or ex-students teaching in school districts across the state and student/faculty relationships were not mentioned in the faculty meetings. All different districts...

I did not hear from Buna.....

If you are reading this, did your district broach the subject of teacher/student relations? 

I know the subject is sensitive, but everyone in the meeting should be over 21 and most in the audience have had sex.  

- Also, I heard from 2 different faculty, who said the district in which they taught told them their state grades...... 

Did Buna ISD report their grades to the faculty? ( I know some of you are scared to say anything to me, for fear it'll come back on them, but I do not name sources.)

 

 

 

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heard from Other Schools, But Not Buna ISD.....Also, State Scores?

 I had to start this blog over. In the middle I had 250lb orange cat that decided that Kerry was doing something important, I need to help.....