Saturday, August 29, 2026

So, I Was Reading Buna ISD's Facebook Post(s)

 ( I am writing this with an Orange Cat laying across the computer. If you are not listening to Gov't. Mule and Warren Hayes, or Blackberry Smoke with Charlie Starr, you don't know what you are missing....)

I often am inundated by Buna ISD's propaganda machine, and I can't think of anything better to call it. 

It so reminds me of the old Soviet apparatus of TASS, Pravda, Izvestia.  Then, again, most states have a form of press to make themselves look good. 

In the late 1970s, I often went to the university library to read old copies.  I had just taken a history class called " Russia Since 1860."

But I digress once again....

I read most of the posts from the Buna Schools if for nothing to look at see what they are pushing this week. 

In one of the posts was a well, " Reunion Reminder." 

Included in the post was the fact the Class of 1997 will be celebrating their 30th reunion and the Class of 2007 their 20th. 

I taught both classes. 

I am so tempted to show up about midway, make fun of everyone in those classes for about 10-15 minutes and then like a " Thief in the night" disappear into the night..... 

It is at the junior high, the old high school for most of these classes.  

Why 10-15 minutes?

You've go to remember I am Persona Non-Grata....  

I figure it'll take that long for someone to snap and call the police.  

And don't think some Karen won't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Was Reading Buna ISD's Facebook Post(s)

 ( I am writing this with an Orange Cat laying across the computer. If you are not listening to Gov't. Mule and Warren Hayes, or Blackbe...