I am in the process of setting up a Substack site/. You have got to remember, the ole Govteach is pushing 70 his next birthday and well, technology for me, is often stuck about 1980. I can do it, but I get mad doing it.
Why Substack?
It seems everyone and their brother is setting up on Substack from Robert Pape to John Batchelor.
I am trying to get a podcast going plus a blog.
Yes the website is ' The Govteach Part Deaux. '
I do not know if I will go there permanently, or have both site, or even if I will have special Substack posts.
I know the podcast will only be on Substack. But we are not there....yet.
My nephew has been gigging me to start a podcast, and I don't know, it might be like Tim Dillon's, me ranting and raving about everything from Buna Schools, to National U.S. Politics, to the economy, to whatever I feel like.
Be gentle, I am going to mess up starting this new adventure, more than even I know. And I am considering having "Guest Writers" on the blog. We will see.
So, don't get upset when you see a blog from Substack on Facebook. It is me.
And please, subscribe.
If you are hardcore Baptist, don't read the sentence below.
BTW- I am looking for a bottle of " Writer's Tears" Irish Whiskey for my Podcast set. If you see a bottle in your travels, please let me know where you saw/found it.
No comments:
Post a Comment