Again, we want to welcome the readers at the Buna ISD Administration Building.......Or any Buna ISD administrator.
And please, do not act like you are not reading. We know you are slipping around and are taking a peek......
It seems like every quarter I have to write this blog.
I've had a number of people subscribe to the Substack.....And to be honest, I have not a clue who they might be. Most, I know, but others, not a clue, and I can't place them.
So, we go over the blog, as some people still do not understand what I am doing here.
Once again, I have a special concern with the Buna Independent School District, as I was the government/economics teacher at the high school for many years, now retired, and when I started the blog right at 16 years ago now, and the blog while it started as a general, whatever blog, has more and more emerged into a blog concerning local issues. Especially the school....
That said, I may write on anything and everything......Economics, politics, British Politics( British Politics is somewhat a hobby and pride myself as being able to discuss politics of their nation in a pub in the UK with old guys, after a pint or 5 of good British ale. And have done so....) history, religion, heck, I may write one on men's haberdashery.
Welcome to the blog.
Be careful, I have gotten better, but I can get a bit " salty" at times. I now have 3 clergy reading the blog regularly, that I know of. And even though I am an alumni of the Baptist seminary in Ft. Worth, and am still in good standing with a denomination with ties to Presbyterianism and the Church of Scotland, I have a hard time with organized religion. But, I try not to cuss too much and run them totally off.
If at any time you would like to look at a story concerning local politics, especially the school, let me know. Send me the particulars, and I will look into the situation and well, probably will blog on the situation.
Any information I receive will remain confidential. I never name names and often try to write the blog as to not implicate my sources.
Thank you for reading and please subscribe to my Substack.
No comments:
Post a Comment