Monday, October 29, 2018

Part Deaux?

Yes, I kept the same background, that way you would know it is me, not some stranger trying to pretend they are me.

If you were included in the group, Part Deaux, I guess you can count yourself as good....or negative.....or....I am not for sure what?

If you were left out, well, either I missed you or....or you've been left out on purpose.

I had to start fresh. Just had to do so. My mail was ugly from some people, mostly former students and I am convinced they have something going on that needs professional help.

We will see, fresh start. Again, we will see....

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to get a fresh start. This is Mahood by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...