I guess I knew it was coming.
It was just a matter of time.
We are having the grandparents here for Thanksgiving.
We are now the "adults."
My son and wife are still in China.
My brother and his family are visiting his wife's family in Virginia.
My brother in-laws will be either with family from Arizona or elsewhere.
I just made the cornbread for the dressing for tomorrow. I will make it in the morning.
Debbie is picking up the turkey from Wright's BBQ in Vidor. ( We had it smoked.) The Wright's do a heck of a smoked turkey.
I know the grandparents are bring veggies, pies, my mom's homemade rolls.
But it is here at the Compound.
It took a long time, but we are now the "adults."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment