So, someone allegedly did a survey of "pies for the holidays." And they came up with this bullshit.
Key Lime is the favorite pie for Thanksgiving in the "Deep South."
What kind of Tomfoolery is this?
Now, I like Key Lime....But for Thanksgiving? And do folks in California know what sweet potato pie even is? And where is pumpkin?
Map two is closer to reality.....But in Mississippi, they like apple, equal to pecan?
And where is sweet potato?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...


No comments:
Post a Comment