I been telling you for years eating that "green stuff" ain't that good for you....
The CDC has told everyone in America to stop eating Romaine lettuce.
Hell, today ain't the day to eat "something good for you" anyway.
Eat those carbs today folks. Dressing....Rolls.....corn casserole......and the "King of Pies" pecan....
Enjoy the day. Watch the parades. Watch the ballgames.
Enjoy your family.
Be thankful for what you got....You're in America. Literally you won the lottery. ( 4.6% of the world's population)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment