Friday, November 30, 2018

While You Are B*tching.

I get a lot of PM's on the blog, people not happy, and now, I see more and more people unhappy about Facebook and what people are posting.

There were a couple of folks just unhappy about the vaccination blog. 

Someone was upset because of the recipes people were posting....or were upset when people ask for recipes.

Guess what, those are some of the posts I read every time.

And there is a good possibility I may ask for a recipe. I have not made the pecan pie cobbler yet....But I am going to make one. ( Grandma made the pecan pie with the bourbon in it....it is going to be hard to beat....I may need to add some bourbon to mine.)

Then people are upset about people asking about other problems......

Hell, I was thinking about asking a couple of questions about Iceland........And if any of you have been to Aberdeen, Scotland.....( Trying to see if I can figure a week in Iceland, and then a week in the Scottish Highlands out to Orkney Islands....I can't make up my mind where to lobby for our next trip.....)

Someone was upset about the number of photos on the Facebook?

Really? I mean seriously, really? 

There is a lot of stuff on Facebook. Some of it is half or un-truths. I may stop and correct the statement, and go on....

But you need to learn like I do, see something you are not interested in.....and keep scrolling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...