Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Baby, It's Cold Outside

So, we are all uphappy about this song now.....Was supposed to make people think they guy is trying to "date rape" the girl in the song.

Huh?

I listened to it yesterday.

Yes, the guy is trying to seduce the girl.

Yes, she is trying to talk herself into leaving....and is trying to convince him into her going....And if you listen, she is wanting to go......or not....

Look, ain't a guy reading this not tried to seduce a girl.( Or for my gay readers, another guy)

Some of us successful.

Others of us......well, struck out like Casey at the bat.

Would it be any different if the girl was trying to talk(seduce) the boy into staying?

Then again, he probably wouldn't be so hard to convince to stay......

Then again, maybe not....I know guys who left.

Including the author of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...