Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Best Thing Yet

I was in the middle of writing a blog on the local news when this piece of information came in on We Chat. ( That is Chinese Twitter/Facebook)

I have been in Ireland in 2018.

I've been in China in 2018.

I've traveled to to the Hill Country, Central Texas, NE Texas.

But as of this morning, my daughter in law has been approved by the U.S. Department of State an Immigrant Visa.

That means she will get a green card.

With the political climate between the U.S. and the People's Republic of China in the last few months, I was more than a little concerned.

Thank you to those of you who kept us in your prayers.

Thank you to those of you who kept us in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...