Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Even More....Them Decisions...Them Decisions

I wonder what my late father would have to say about this? Even though W.E. "Bill" Thomas was a blacksmith/welder by trade, Bill was a heck of a dresser. He bordered on what his son(s) have become , a fop, a dandy.

eDad believed in a coat and tie, and wore one often. Dad would often pass for a lawyer in his dress and demeanor.

So, I am looking at the weather for Christmas/ Christmas Eve.

Warm....ish

I know you reptilian people are happy, but you know, Christmas is the one time of year it really needs to be cold.

So, I have a new black/white herringbone tweed jacket I am dying to wear to Christmas Eve church services.....Looks just like one the late Dr. Bill MacDonald wore. ( History professor)

But, there will be reptilian old people in the church, so the heater, even though it is tepid outside will be turn to blast furnace.....I would "Sweat like a hostage in a trunk."

Or do I wear a navy blue suit? I could wear a pindot bow-tie to complete the "rig." Look like a Tory Backbencher  in the British House of Commons.

But it is Christmas.......And I would like to wear a tartan tie......And I have two new ones, a Jacobite and a Stirling. Both associated with ancestors.

Or I could push it and wear the clergy tartan, pushing that "Outlaw Clergy" even farther.

Oh, them decisions.......them decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...