I don't understand this.
Maybe I should not worry about it, I no longer have kids, I am not sure what my "kids" will do about it when they have children. They may not do it.
They might just exchange presents.
The Christmas time " be good" was just an excuse to make the kids behave.
But.....
Santa Claus.
I heard this morning on the radio that 25% of the population wanted to make Santa " gender neutral."
Come on, Santa has a beard.
Santa has a 'beer gut." ( Sorry, that is not from milk and cookies, it is from type of beer he drinks. Long cold winter at the pole....Norwegian Ringnes.( Norway's best selling brew.) Greenland Brewhouse. ( It is closer and uses water from icebergs to brew their beer.)
The Greenland beer is easier to send the elves on a " beer run."
Santa has a wife. Mrs. Claus.....I am sorry, but I am convinced she was/is the brains behind the operation.
Come on, the Tooth Fairy is female. The Easter Bunny is, well, who knows. ( No it isn't Peter cotton-tail, it could be just as well, Petra cotton-tail.)
What's next? The Statue of Liberty isn't "Lady Liberty?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....
And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment