Friday, December 14, 2018

How Would This Even Work?

I don't understand this.

Maybe I should not worry about it, I no longer have kids, I am not sure what my "kids" will do about it when they have children. They may not do it.

They might just exchange presents.

The Christmas time " be good" was just an excuse to make the kids behave.

But.....

Santa Claus.

I heard this morning on the radio that 25% of the population wanted to make Santa " gender neutral."

Come on, Santa has a beard.

Santa has a 'beer gut." ( Sorry, that is not from milk and cookies, it is from type of beer he drinks. Long cold winter at the pole....Norwegian Ringnes.( Norway's best selling brew.) Greenland Brewhouse. ( It is closer and uses water from icebergs to brew their beer.)

The Greenland beer is easier to send the elves on a " beer run."

Santa has a wife. Mrs. Claus.....I am sorry, but I am convinced she was/is the brains behind the operation.

Come on, the Tooth Fairy is female. The Easter Bunny is, well, who knows. ( No it isn't Peter cotton-tail, it could be just as well, Petra cotton-tail.)

What's next? The Statue of Liberty isn't "Lady Liberty?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...