Saturday, December 15, 2018

You Know, I Wish You People Had Let Me Know

You know, I miss stuff from time to time. Don't mean to, and to be honest, I don't pay-attention like I probably should now.....Trying to worry the " kids" in from China.

But, I look at the Facebook and I see several of you finishing either nursing school, or college, or some sort of vocational/trade school.....and if I had known a little sooner, I would have tried to go to your graduation.....Heck, I am thrilled when I see you get a promotion in the military. ( Heck, I am getting more and more of you getting your 20 into the service and it " paying off." ( Getting to retire...I have a student from another school I taught in just retired after 32 years in the US Army.)

Let's face it, I am pretty proud of you when you go another step beyond.

Most of you are doing pretty dad-gum good.

And it and I mean this seriously, it makes me feel good all over....

Seriously, I am pretty dad-gum proud of y'all.

2 comments:

  1. I realize I haven't come,as far as I'd like to. However,in less than ten years after( becoming homeless do to addiction)I have two vehicles and am a first time home buyer. You helped me to never give up and to try,try and tey again! Thankyou for being a positive influence in my life!

    ReplyDelete

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...