Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from the Compound here in Lemonville.

Eat something " not good for you" over the next couple of days. I personally am making the dressing for the in-law's Christmas party this evening. I might do such a poor job, I my not be asked again......personally, I am eyeing the " big-ass" ham we are carrying to the gathering tonight.

Tomorrow we are at Grandma's for our traditional brunch, AKA a salute to pork products. ( Most of you know, I could not convert to a religion that bans the consumption swine.....They are so tasty.)

Once again, enjoy the holidays. Enjoy your family. If you are of faith, go to Christmas Eve services. Or perhaps Midnight Mass.

You only get so many Christmases. Enjoy them all. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...