Monday, December 24, 2018

Okay, Former Gubmint Students.....Please Read This

THIS is why you need to get down on your hands and knees and thank whoever you worship that you are born here......Or you are getting to immigrate here.....

This is a city I know......Personally. 

" Police in the Panlong district of Kunming, the capital of Yunnan province in southern China, circulated a notice that hotels, karaoke parlors, internet cafes, bars and other crowded places must prohibit Christmas-related decorations and activities."

And there is no religious attachment there to the holiday. It is ALL secular. 

I got to get my "people" the hell out of there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...