Saturday, December 22, 2018

I've Been Telling You People

I know this will upset some of you. We understand.

I understand some of you think it is a threat to your "way of life."

But you know, it just ain't worth it. It hasn't been for years.

I've been reading how bad it has been the last couple of days to try and "go to Beaumont" to shop.

As one put it, "you'll need Jesus, a gun, a Xanax....perhaps them all."

Another,  said, " I was stuck on Dowlen Road for 45 minutes."

And still another, " You know, I spent 3 hours in the mall.....and only bought lunch."

I am telling you, this Amazon, ebay, JCP, etc, is the way to go.

Everything I wanted I found and got delivered right here at the Compound.

Now, I understand that some of you feel like you've got to "try it on" to see if you want it, or if it fits.....

But the last suit I bought was online, and yes, the pants they sent did not exactly match, but you know that was on me for waiting until 2 days before the flight. And if I had one more day, I could have gotten the correct pants. ( I got to keep the wrong pants and they sent a new pair.)

Heck, I got a new black/white( grey) tweed jacket I am wearing to Christmas " festivities" next week. Online.( Fits perfect and if not, they would have paid to send back for a refund.)

But man, other than passing through to go to Houston, or perhaps a restaurant( My favorite restaurants are in Nederland/Pt Arthur), I won't have to deal with Beaumont....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...