Okay Buna people this one is for you. And it isn't for everyone in South Jasper County.
And it certainly isn't for you Baptists or Pentecostals or you non-drinkers, ( I won't tell on you if you slip off down to Smoochie's Ice House for a cold one...)
Those of you who have checked Brookshire Brothers beer cooler.
I plan to make a run to Buna tomorrow to buy a six-pack. Just feel like I need to do so. I pushed the sale so much I would be a hypocrite if I didn't take advantage.
The trouble is, I can't drink that crap that calls itself "Beer." And in reality it is some sort of Monkey Piss. Or some sort of Bug Juice.
Sadly, that's pretty much most domestic brews. I think Europe and Canada has ruined me. Having a couple of dunkels in Nuremberg, on tap brews on the Western Coast of Ireland makes you go, " Why can't we do this in America?"
So, if they have Guinness, or Smithwicks, or Harp, or Newcastle Ale, or Bass Pale Ale, Jarl Ale, .....or even an IPA in stock, let me know.
None of this donkey pee light, or snail snot ultra.....
If you are of a denomination/faith that teaches, preaches abstinence, you can always send me a PM rather than comment on FB.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pay Attention to What is Going On......
I have spoken about this in past blogs. And I really do not know how to put this. Things are going to get bad. Don't put your head in...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment