Monday, January 14, 2019

Steel Oneself

Steel Oneself......I don't know how else to say it.

Maybe it is because I have been watching the news from Great Britain this morning. Thus the entire " stiff upper lip" definition comes to mind.

Get ready folks.

Things are about to get worse.

Not just here but world-wide.

Economics, politics, society in general. ( I seriously have not seen so much hatred from people. And some of these people call themselves Christian.)

I am afraid at some point this entire mess in this nation will start to effect the economy.

I know some of you want your issue, no matter who it effects.

As a teacher it shows me just what people really think about you. Don't get paid? I don't care. I want something, to hell with you.

It isn't just here.

The British vote on Brexit this  week in the Commons. It could cause a mess the British economy could collapse. ( It and the fact the kids are coming in soon has made us put off our trip to Scotland/UK to Fall. )

In the next few months you are going to hear and see things you probably don't want to see or hear.

Get ready.

Anything could happen in the next few months. And I am afraid it is going to be ugly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...