Saturday, January 12, 2019

Something is Wrong in This Country

I can't figure this one out. Maybe I have just gotten too old to understand society and what is going on today.

I see all sorts of handsome guys, and especially extremely attractive girls on the internet, specifically, Facebook, and there are not a significant other in sight.

Now, I know some of you are presently not interested in dating for whatever reason.

But you know, I look at the photos of single girls and say to myself...." What the hell is wrong with these guys?"

And we are talking about girls that I'm sitting here going, " These guys are crazy, she's cute, bright, a lot of fun...."

I don't understand society anymore.

Then again, my child went 8400 miles away from home to find his love.

We always thought our daughter in law would have " glow in the dark red-hair." Our poor grandkids wouldn't have a chance. The red-head gene runs on my side of the DNA.

Never in a zillion years did I think our grandkids would be half-Han Chinese. And to be honest, we are thrilled with who he married. ( I am seriously concerned the grandchild will have red-hair and Asian eyes....I don't know....Maybe it will work....I know ZhouYu( April) is hoping for the kids to have green or hazel eyes.)

But there is something wrong......Maybe they're watching too much XXX stuff on the internet, pull their pud 5 minutes in and they call it a "date?"

Maybe these damn video games are more interesting than interaction with an actual girl?

Perhaps more guys are gay than we even know? ( And if they are, they need to date guys, not girls in an attempt to hide their sexuality.)

I don't know, there is something wrong in this country.....And I can't figure it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...