I was told I need to apologize.
All I need to be is in the doghouse.
Lord knows I got enough troubles as it is.....
Hell, I have avoided writing on the 800lb gorilla in the room and I am pretty proud of myself . ( I keep thinking Mitch will go there for me...)
No, I was told "not" to do this.
And well, upon further review, they are correct.
I posted on a couple of people's Facebook concerning my being available to "marry you."
I was told that it wasn't in good form, and made it seem like they "had" to use me as the officiant.
Damn
I didn't mean it that way.
If you have someone else in mind or you'd rather use someone else, please, don't feel like you "gotta" use me.
I just offer my "services" if you need help in that area.
Once again, I apologize for any misunderstanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pay Attention to What is Going On......
I have spoken about this in past blogs. And I really do not know how to put this. Things are going to get bad. Don't put your head in...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment