Saturday, January 5, 2019

Why I Presently Could Give a Good D*mn on the Gubmint Shutdown

I am sure someone's head just exploded when they read this, and probably I shouldn't write on this, but I am going to.

While we are wrapped up, the rest of the world is starting to get, hot, or starts to fall apart.

In the last 48 hours the following has happened in the Far East. ( China)

I first noticed the rapidly changing relationship when the US Dept. of State issued a travel warning to US Citizens traveling to China.  

Americans can get in......But they can't get out. Sort of like Asian version of Hotel California.  " You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave." 

Now, this isn't for everyone, but it seems that the people who are being kept don't hold the normal Chinese Tourism Visa. They can get out...

It's folks who hold the Chinese 'Q' Visa.

Guess who holds 'Q' Visas? ( As does his Mother and Father)

The Chinese English newspaper in Hong Kong even discussed it this morning. 

Then President Xi of China makes the headlines this morning telling the Chinese Military to " Prepare for Battle."  

This comes after a Chinese admiral  saying China sinking a US Carrier would end their troubles in the South China Sea.

Which comes in the light of Xi making overtures of "taking over" to the island of Taiwan. 

If that isn't spooky enough, you need to start reading the writings of Gordon Chang. ( American born US Citizen, Chinese father, Scottish Mother, I figure he's what my grandkids will look like)

Chang is saying some spooky stuff about the way China is thinking.  

Chang is worried.

Yeah, I am scared. We got another 6 weeks wait.

Sorry if I could give a shit right now about the gubmint shutdown, or a wall......I got to get people home from 8400 miles away.

Please no comments. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...