I am going to go ahead and do this when these are posted online.
Today's ( Part 2) talks about an Investigator with the 38th DA's Office at in Medina County and the problem he had with investigating the Pastor at First Baptist-Hondo.
The church members didn't really want to help.
And when the investigator called churches the pastor was formally at, one of the people who answered the phone asked...." What did he do now?"
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/Southern-Baptist-churches-hired-ministers-accused-13588233.php
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Hope You Remember This From My Gubmint Class.
Yeah, I still will call it govmint , because, that's about how 75% of us in East Texas pronounce the word " government." Mil...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment