Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Baptists....For You...

I am going to go ahead and do this when these are posted online.

Today's ( Part 2) talks about an Investigator with the 38th DA's Office at in Medina County and the problem he had with investigating the Pastor at First Baptist-Hondo.

The church members didn't really want to help.

And when the investigator called churches the pastor was formally at, one of the people who answered the phone asked...." What did he do now?"

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/Southern-Baptist-churches-hired-ministers-accused-13588233.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...