I am going to go ahead and do this when these are posted online.
Today's ( Part 2) talks about an Investigator with the 38th DA's Office at in Medina County and the problem he had with investigating the Pastor at First Baptist-Hondo.
The church members didn't really want to help.
And when the investigator called churches the pastor was formally at, one of the people who answered the phone asked...." What did he do now?"
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/Southern-Baptist-churches-hired-ministers-accused-13588233.php
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Clique and Buna Schools? Part 2
I sometimes get information from people, well, I never suspect or expect to contact me. And this happened yesterday while I was trying to w...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment