Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Well, Let's Step on Someone's Toes

So many of you are just running to that mailbox every day.....Or you are checking that checking account online to see if the government has deposited that IRS refund check.

I've never understood the concept of overpaying anyway..... The government is not paying you interest on the money they are holding for you... You're giving the government a "free" loan...But, that's another story.

So, you are waiting for that refund.....and you can't wait to spend it on "Cocaine and Whores."  ( And you know it goes to that for some people.)

You know, rather than buying a new car, or just blowing the money....( And I know some of you depend on the money for necessary repairs, etc...)

You may want to put that money into some sort retirement account.

You're not going to be able to work forever. Trust me, at some point, you are going to wear out. ( God forbid you get disabled, and that is a possibility.)

And later in life, you're going to want to be in a nursing home in which the roaches and rats don't crawl all over you at night.

Or, put the money into some sort of saving for "hard times." Or emergencies.

Now, I know I am not "preaching" to everyone here. I know many of you have a 401K, IRAs, etc......But you know, there are people you know, who do not.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...