Friday, February 1, 2019

Brave New World

If I can borrow the title from a dystopian novel written by Aldous Huxley in England in 1931.
I look at what is going on around the world and sometimes I just have to take a deep breath.

In the new Netflix movie on Ted Bundy it seems that girls are falling in love with Ted.  I don't know if it is Ted or Zac Efron.

Bundy who kidnapped, raped, killed, cut up women, had sex with them after they were dead........

Really, I read this and go.......Is the "bad boy" syndrome that strong?

It is sort of like the mug-shot of the man who had the piercing blue eyes, and he was/is in prison now?

Women from all over America were trying to donate to his bail.

Then, I read about the just emerging of the sex-robot.

With Artificial Intelligence, they can now "learn"....and you can get one made to order. They now have them talking. In an accent so far they have things like French, English, Scottish, American( Which American? Sounding "normal" like us? Or like in New England? On a side note, our son has lost his accent. But, that's another blog.)

Hair, color, size, height, hips, breast size...even the shape of color of nipples.

The Japanese are so concerned about the rise of the sex-robot that they are looking for their race to die out.

And they are saying that could spread here.

Zero population growth. Or negative growth....Literally robots for men and women....Why date? Why put up with it?

They have testers for these robots. They include..." Beating the hell" outta their robots to see how well they hold up to a beating during sex.....Lots of disturbed people out there. More than you know...

And an underground buy and selling of robots, their parts, accessories has already emerged online...

You know, I am glad I just have so much time to go on this old earth.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...