I was shocked.....I wasn't shocked. ( It was the best of times, it was the worst of times......Sounds like the present situation today)
My wife got her DNA test.....finally.
I may as well spit in the test tube and sent it in.
Mostly English, Welsh, Northwest European. No actual "German" showed up, but the NW Europeans, well, they have cross borders over there so much in the last 2000 years that is why England, Wales, NW Europe is all mixed together and a part of Germany is in the map on Ancestry.
About a quarter Scottish-Irish.
And a "just for fun" a few percentage of Norwegian.
So close to mine....
I checked to see if somehow we were distant cousins. ( I wonder how often that occurs? )
We are not.
I did look at her relative matches and unlike mine, Bob the Coonass, and Hebert( A-Bear) the Crawfish Eater did not appear. ( Once again, I do have an equal craving for oatmeal as I do for rice and gravy)
So, a whole lotta whiteness going on here at the compound.
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pay Attention to What is Going On......
I have spoken about this in past blogs. And I really do not know how to put this. Things are going to get bad. Don't put your head in...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment