Saturday, February 2, 2019

You Got to Do Something About Your Dogs

Let preface this by saying, and many of you know I am a dog person. My neighbor's dogs hang out over here when they are gone, at work.

And I understand the dog being used as a Support Dog.  I don't get a support gopher, or penguin( How the hell do you get a hold of a penguin anyway?) or whatever oddball critter.

But folks are just abusing the hell out of this.

Yesterday, the old Govteach fired up the old toaster and went to town. Bought groceries at a store he doesn't frequent that often.

And riding in the stores buggy's ( Carts for you fancy folks) 3 separate people had their dogs just a riding.

Some of those little half breed poos, whatever little dogs. ( One was a chihuahua)

I now ask why is this occurring? Why is a damn dog being allowed in a buggy?

I had gotten into a discussion with a man at the store stocking Pringle's when one came by, I said noting but as the man pushing the riding  dog went around the corner he looked at me and said, " We were told not to say anything, that it was management's job."

You can't tell these all were 'Support Dogs.' You know good and well, these are all pets that get more attention than their kids. 

Come on, these are dogs.

They lick their balls. They eat shit. They lick their ass. ( Now I know some of you are licking other folks buttholes, but I don't want to know about it. )

But they're dogs.

I don't want a dog where my food is going to be.

I won't go back to that store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...